How can I make payments?Mobile Text — Send a payment using your cell phone or mobile device.
Phone — Call us to make a payment by phone.
Automatic Payments — Set up an installment plan to automatically deduct your payment each month.
You can pay for your policy through the following means:
Back to TopWhy did my rate change after I received a quote?Several factors could influence why your rate changed between the time you received your quote and the time you decided to purchase your policy. If it's been a few months since you received your quote, it's possible we revised rates in your area, which could decrease or increase the price you pay for auto insurance. If you received a quote recently, it's possible something on your driving record - or the driving records of others on your policy - prompted a change in the quoted price. Please contact us at 1-866-830-BEST (1-866-830-2378), and we can help answer your questions.Back to TopHow does Insurance company determine my insurance rate?
- Credit Card
- money order
- Electronic Funds Transfer from your checking account
Insurers groups customers based on similar characteristics, evaluates their claims experiences within these groups, and determines what to charge individuals with characteristics similar to members of the group. A higher rate for customers more likely to have claims, and a lower rate for customers less likely to have claimse use insurance scores,and, depending on state, also consider your driving record, type of vehicle, where you live, your gender, your age and other factors. Back to Top How to claim the policy?In order to claim the policy, you have to fill up the claim form and contact your financial advisor from whom you have bought the policy. You have to supplement all the required documents like original payment receipt to your insurance company. If everything is ok, you will be paid within days of the policy claimed.Back to TopHow does the insurance company decide whether to total or repair the car?The auto insurance company will decide between the lesser of the two.
- If it is cheaper to have the car repaired, then the insurance company will pay to have the car repaired.
- If the repairs will cost more than the current value of the car, then the car insurance will decide to declare the car a total loss. In this case, the company will pay the insured the fair market value of the car prior to the accident, minus the deductible. The car's fair market value will be based on the blue book.
This means that the insurance company's decision to have the car totalled is not based on the condition of the car, but on the value of the car. Even when the car is still repairable and will still run after the repairs, the concern is that the insurance company will only pay the lesser between the cost to repair the car or to total it.
When we say "cost" to repair the car, this will not just cover the mechanic's fee, but also the costs to recover the car from the scene of the accident, for storage, for car parts and other miscellaneous expenses.
Claims Insurance Adjuster
To help provide the insurance company with the information it needs, it will send an adjuster to inspect your car and check the damages. The insurance company may also get the quotes you obtained from a reputable mechanic to see how much the repairs will cost.
Once the adjuster has sent his recommendations to the insurance company, the insurance company will give you a total loss settlement offer. You have the option of accepting the offer or of appealing, if you feel that the offer is too small.
Call us at 1-866-830-BEST for any questions
Back to TopDo I need to get car insurance if I don't own a car?Yes, you may need car insurance even if you don't own a car.
This is when you make use of rental cars or borrow a friend's car from time to time. You will need to get a non-owner car insurance policy that covers you, the driver, regardless of what car you drive.
When you get the coverage, you will need to buy, at the very least, the minimum requirements set by the state. If you have assets worth more than the minimum, you may want to consider getting enough insurance to cover that in case you are made liable for a major accident, where complainants can potentially go after your assets.
It's easy to get a non-owner car insurance policy - call us for the best rates 1-866-830-BEST or visit us at www.a-bestinsurance.com.Back to TopWhat does auto liability insurance cover?The auto liability coverage is protection for third party injury or damage that you cause. This is a coverage that is mandated by the laws of every state, which require motorists to have at least a certain amount of this coverage.
When you are proven to be at fault in a vehicle accident, you will be made responsible to pay for any injury or damage that resulted from the accident. You can turn to your auto liability insurance to help you pay for these.
Auto liability insurance basically covers:
- Personal injury liability. You will be responsible to pay for the hospital bills and medicine expenses of the person who was injured. This portion of the liability may also cover compensation for pain and suffering, as well as any wages or income that was lost. The injured party may even ask for compensation for legal fees in case he had to file a lawsuit to make his claim against you.
- Property damage liability. This will pay to fix the car/s of the other persons involved in the accident. If there were also damage to property such as fences, walls, building structures, the owners may file a claim against you for this.
Liability insurance will not pay for personal injury or damage to you or your car. It will not also pay for your medical bills in case you have to be treated for an injury you sustained during the car accident.
The amount of liability insurance is usually indicated by three numbers. For instance, a liability insurance cover is set at 30/60/25. The first number is for the injuries of one person (which is payable up to $30,000). The second number is for all the injuries incurred. Here, it is set at $60,000. The third number is the maximum limit for property damage liability, which for this policy is set at $25,000.
Please contact our agent at 1-866-830-BEST for any questions or visit at www.a-bestinsurance.comBack to TopHow can I find cheap motorcycle insurance?According to statistics, motor bike riders are the motorists exposed to the highest risk of road accidents and suffering some of the most severe injuries. This has made motorcycle insurance companies more alert and stricter in determining insurance premiums for 'two-wheelers'.
Motorcycle insurance premiums are comparatively inexpensive if one has a good driving and riding record, and a modest bike. However, if the biker is under 25 and a fan of sport motorcycles, the rates can be exorbitant. This is so because some of the most severe motorcycle accidents in the country involve young men under age 25 who ride powerful sports bikes. As a rule, the younger you are and the more powerful your motorcycle, the more expensive your bike is to insure.
Tips for Getting the Cheapest Motorcycle Insurance Possible
Back to Top
- Before making a final decision, make sure you shop around and compare different quotes. You will be surprised at the huge rate variations between different insurance companies. Make sure that the insurer you consider signing a contract with has a good rating.
- Buy the most complete motorcycle insurance coverage that you can afford, especially if you ride your bike on a regular basis. It is strongly advisable that you get uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, collision and comprehensive coverage and third-party liability coverage. Remember all the risks you are exposed to on the road and make sure you are adequately covered by your motorcycle policy.
- Keep a good driving/riding record if you want to have lower motorcycle insurance premiums. Any accidents or traffic violations you cause will make your premiums skyrocket.
- When applying for motorcycle insurance, the best thing you can do is raise your deductibles on the collision and comprehensive coverage.
- Apply all available discounts that you qualify for: taking a safety riding course, for instance, can significantly lower your premiums.
- Call us to get the best rate for motorcycle insurance at 1-866-830-BEST or visit us at www.a-bestinsurance.com